Download free ebook: top 14 cover letter samples (50 pages), this ebook includes:
• 29 secrets to write successful cover letter (page 8-18)
• 7 types of cover letter with samples (page 19-26)
• Cover letter checklist 43 points (page 27-29)
• Top 14 cover letter samples (.doc word file)
• 7 professional cover letter formats (.doc word file)
If you want this ebook, please click here.
Defense attorney cover letter sample
This post is a cover letter sample for Defense attorney and other useful information such as: cover letter tips, cover letter mistakes, Cover letter requirements etc
You should focus on: Defense attorney job description, Defense attorney job standard, Defense attorney kpi, Defense attorney kra, education and knowledge, Defense attorney experience, Defense attorney skills and abilities.
Of course, you also pay attentions to nature of business jobs: business skills, business field, business competitors, business products…
I/ COVER LETTER EXAMPLE OF DEFENSE ATTORNEY
This is free sample cover letter. You can customize it for your need. Or you can leave your point of views at the end of this post.
The cover letter can include sample contents as follows:
1. Your basic information:
• Zip Code
2. Date of cover letter:
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Defense attorney position:…………. on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or division name…) and job position (if any)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your cover letter should can include:
• What is position that you are applying for?
• Where you found the job listing?
• My friend, Tisu Pa , currently working in the marketing department, she recommended that I should call you about the Defense attorney vacancy currently available in your organization. I like this opportunity very much and I want to become good staff in your company based on my education and prior experience.
• I was referred to you by Ms. Jenny Ho, a Production assistant with your company, who informed me that the position of Defense attorney is currently available.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should explain what you have to offer the employer about position: Defense attorney .
Note that you should try to create connections between their job standard and your education, skills, abilities, experience….
These paragraphs can include elements below:
a> Knowledge of Defense attorney
You can supply information about name, information brief, time, level of each degree…
• Certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you can show some key duties that match with job requirements, for example:
List key 3-7 duties/tasks here.
You can should differ 3 types of skills below:
• Professional/technical skills.
• Soft skills.
• Management skills.
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the recruiter for considering you for the position. You should include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)
II/ JOB TITLES RELATED
Depend organization, these are many job titles related as follows:
• Trial attorney
• Corporate attorney
• Contract attorney
• Associate attorney
• Litigation attorney
• Patent attorney
• Attorney general
• Attorney assistant
• Business attorney
• Bankruptcy attorney
• International attorney
• Insurance attorney
• Immigration attorney
• Music attorney
• Patent attorney
• Prosecuting attorney
• Real estate attorney
• Staff attorney
• Sports attorney
• Tax attorney
• Trademark attorney
• Transactional attorney
• Criminal defense attorney
• Compliance attorney
• Commercial attorney
• Civil rights attorney
• Defense attorney
• District attorney
• Entertainment attorney
• Environment attorney
• Family law attorney
• Health care attorney
You can save as this Defense attorney cover letter form/template as pdf/word file. Update: 2011.
III/ RELATED DOCS TO COVER LETTER SAMPLES
• Home page: Cover letter samples.