Download free ebook: top 14 cover letter samples (50 pages), this ebook includes:
• 29 secrets to write successful cover letter (page 8-18)
• 7 types of cover letter with samples (page 19-26)
• Cover letter checklist 43 points (page 27-29)
• Top 14 cover letter samples (.doc word file)
• 7 professional cover letter formats (.doc word file)
If you want this ebook, please click here.
Shipping cover letter
Writing a resume is one task and bring it into the attention of the recruiter is another. Cover letter is your first impression in front of your employer. You can provide more information about yourself in a cover letter which you could not do in the resume.
This is free sample cover letter. You can customer it for your need. Or you can leave your point of views at the end of this post. We can discuss together.
I/ A cover letter sample of Shipping
This cover letter sample can include contents as follows:
1. Your basic information:
• Zip Code
2. Date of cover letter:
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Shipping position:…………. on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…) and position (if any)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your cover letter should can include:
• What is position that you are applying for?
• Where you found the job listing?
• My friend, Tisu Pa , currently working in the Shipping department, recommended that I contact you about the Shipping currently available in your department/company. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
• I was referred to you by Ms. Jenny Ho, a Production assistant with your company, who informed me that the position of Shipping is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept/company.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: Shipping.
Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies (resume) and their job standard.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
You can supply information about name, information brief, time, level of each degree…
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some tasks that match with job specification, for example:
• Responsible for working with Customer Service to assist in resolving issues related to order fulfillment and shipping.
• Document and maintain shipping procedures.
• Work with shift supervisors to evaluate and adjust available picking, audit and shipping capacity in order to maintain proper balance and work flow.
• Responsible for improving and maintaining pick accuracy.
• Responsible for working with the Warehouse Manager regarding the layout and slotting of the finished goods materials bin locations.
You can make in details your skills based on main areas:
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the recruiter for considering you for the position. You should include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)
II/ Related docs to cover letter samples
Please leave your comments at box below. Thank in advance!
Comeback to home page: Cover letter samples.