Top useful materials for job interview:• coverletter123.com/free-21-cover-letter-samples
F&B Supervisor cover letter
Writing a resume is one task and bring it into the attention of the recruiter is another. Cover letter is your first impression in front of your employer. You can provide more information about yourself in a cover letter which you could not do in the resume.
This is free sample cover letter. You can customer it for your need. Or you can leave your point of views at the end of this post. We can discuss together.
I/ A cover letter sample of F&B Supervisor
This cover letter sample can include contents as follows:
1. Your basic information:
• Zip Code
2. Date of cover letter:
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Recruitment position:…………. on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…) and position (if any)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your cover letter should can include:
• What is position that you are applying for?
• Where you found the job listing?
• My friend, Tisu Pa , currently working in the Purchasing department, recommended that I contact you about the F&B Supervisor currently available in your department/company. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
• I was referred to you by Ms. Jenny Ho, a Production assistant with your company, who informed me that the position of F&B Supervisor is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept/company.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: F&B Supervisor.
Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies (resume) and their job standard.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
a> Knowledge/F&B Supervisor
You can supply information about name, information brief, time, level of each degree…
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some tasks that match with job specification, for example:
• To assist in the management of the outcomes of monthly Customer Reviews, linking these to changes in procedure and team training.
• To ensure the use of current Standard Operation Procedures by all team members within the department.
• To be able to work within any section within the Food and Beverage department.
• To promote a customer focused culture by example and by encouraging in house training of all team members through an agreed training plan.
• To be responsible for managing the time keeping records for all team members on your shift.
You can make in details your skills based on main areas:
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the recruiter for considering you for the position. You should include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)
II/ Related docs to cover letter samples
Please leave your comments at box below. Thank in advance!
Comeback to home page: Cover letter samples.