Computer operator cover letter
Writing a resume is one task and bring it into the attention of the recruiter is another. Cover letter is your first impression in front of your employer. You can provide more information about yourself in a cover letter which you could not do in the resume.
This is free sample cover letter. You can customer it for your need. Or you can leave your point of views at the end of this post. We can discuss together.
I/ A cover letter sample of Computer operator
This cover letter sample can include contents as follows:
1. Your basic information:
• Zip Code
2. Date of cover letter:
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Recruitment position:…………. on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…) and position (if any)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your cover letter should can include:
• What is position that you are applying for?
• Where you found the job listing?
• My friend, Tisu Pa , currently working in the Purchasing department, recommended that I contact you about the Computer operator currently available in your department/company. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
• I was referred to you by Ms. Jenny Ho, a Production assistant with your company, who informed me that the position of Computer operator is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept/company.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: Computer operator.
Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies (resume) and their job standard.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
a> Knowledge/Computer operator
You can supply information about name, information brief, time, level of each degree…
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some tasks that match with job specification, for example:
• Answer telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problems.
• Oversee the operation of computer hardware systems, including coordinating and scheduling the use of computer terminals and networks to ensure efficient use.
• Record information such as computer operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken.
• Clear equipment at end of operating run and review schedule to determine next assignment.
• Type command on keyboard to transfer encoded data from memory unit to magnetic tape and assist in labeling, classifying, cataloging and maintaining tapes.
You can make in details your skills based on main areas:
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the recruiter for considering you for the position. You should include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)
II/ Related docs to cover letter samples
Please leave your comments at box below. Thank in advance!