Answer cover letter questions by yourself that will help you fully understanding about cover letter writing (how and tips).
List of questions:
1. Why is a cover letter necessary?
2. What are the biggest mistakes cover-letter writers make?
3. Which kind of cover letter will work best for me?
4. What’s the best way to make sure my cover letter is well-written and on target?
5. Are thank-you letters necessary?
6. I don’t know the recipient’s name — how should i start my cover letter?
7. How long should my cover letter be?
8. The classified ad asks me to include my expected salary. What should i say?
9. What’s the purpose of a cover letter, anyway? Do i really need to send one?
10. Can’t i just mass-produce the same letter to all the companies for which I ‘m interested in working?
11. What’s the most important thing to include in the body of the letter?
12. What other approaches make a cover letter dynamic?
13. Should i include references in my cover letter?
14. How long should the letter be?