Download free ebook: top 14 cover letter samples (50 pages), this ebook includes:
• 29 secrets to write successful cover letter (page 8-18)
• 7 types of cover letter with samples (page 19-26)
• Cover letter checklist 43 points (page 27-29)
• Top 14 cover letter samples (.doc word file)
• 7 professional cover letter formats (.doc word file)
If you want this ebook, please click here.
Cover letter headings
1. Your basic information:
• Zip Code
2. Date of cover letter:
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Computer specialist position:…………. on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…) and position (if any)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your cover letter should can include:
• What is position that you are applying for?
• Where you found the job listing?
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer.
Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies (resume) and their job standard.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
You can supply information about name, information brief, time, level of each degree…
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some tasks that match with job specification.
You can make in details your skills based on main areas:
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the recruiter for considering you for the position. You should include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)
Related docs to cover letter samples
Please leave your comments at box below. Thank in advance!
Comeback to home page: Cover letter samples.