Top useful materials for job interview:• coverletter123.com/free-21-cover-letter-samples
BPO job interview questions
You can use free samples of BPO job interview questions as follows. You should note that try to connect these questions to BPO cover letter, BPO resume…
1. Tell me about yourself, will be the first question no matter which BPO company you go whether it’s local or multinational.
2. If you are fresher than they will ask why you want to join BPO sector and what do you know about BPO sector.
3. If you are experienced then they will ask about your previous company and why you left the job.
4. Are you a team player, because in BPO sector one has to work with team.
5. Are you willing to work in shifts, because in majority of the BPO companies work is done in night.
6. What do you know about this company and their clients because in BPO you will be working to satisfy those clients.
7. If you are a graduate and went for BPO interview then they will ask why you are not doing further studies.
8. There will some technical questions also depending on the BPO Company and the position for which you have applied.
9. General questions like what are you hobbies, strengths and weakness.
10. Where you see yourself 3 or 5 years from now and whether you want to make youcareer in BPO industry or it is just for 6 months so as to earn some money and have fun.