BPO interview questions
BPO job interview questions
You can use free samples of BPO job interview questions as follows. You should note that try to connect these questions to BPO cover letter, BPO resume…
1. Tell me about yourself, will be the first question no matter which BPO company you go whether it’s local or multinational.
2. If you are fresher than they will ask why you want to join BPO sector and what do you know about BPO sector.
3. If you are experienced then they will ask about your previous company and why you left the job.
4. Are you a team player, because in BPO sector one has to work with team.
5. Are you willing to work in shifts, because in majority of the BPO companies work is done in night.
6. What do you know about this company and their clients because in BPO you will be working to satisfy those clients.
7. If you are a graduate and went for BPO interview then they will ask why you are not doing further studies.
8. There will some technical questions also depending on the BPO Company and the position for which you have applied.
9. General questions like what are you hobbies, strengths and weakness.
10. Where you see yourself 3 or 5 years from now and whether you want to make youcareer in BPO industry or it is just for 6 months so as to earn some money and have fun.
Other useful materials for writing cover letter:
• 32 cover letter tips
• 7 different samples of cover letter
• 8 different resume samples
• 75 interview questions and answers
Cover letter do's and don'ts:
Tips TO DO:
1. In the first paragraph, address the name of the recruitment job and the information source you have known about the job from.
2. Try to find out the name and position of the recruiter.
3. Write the cover letter based on recruitment information on the recruitment ad; try to give specific examples of your relevant experiences to the recruitment job.
4. Sign at the end of the cover letter.
5. After finishing writing, read the letter again to check for any spelling or grammatical errors. You may also have others check this out for you.
6. Write a brief cover letter – within 01 A4 page only. Each paragraph consists of only 2 – 4 sentences.
7. Specify in the letter that you attach with the letter a resume or other necessary documents.
8. In the last paragraph, write your contact number.
9. Prepare a clean and nice envelope.
Tips NOT TO DO:
1. Send a cover letter without a resume or CV.
2. Make request on the salary.
3. Repeat information you have provided in the CV or resume.
4. Make a general statement on your experience and abilities. It will be better to specify in a brief way.
5. Address your benefits if you get employed.
6. Provide irrelevant information.
7. Address information that a candidate cannot know unless he or she gets into the interview round.